Congratulations to the winners of the 19th annual Masters Concerto and Aria
- Carolyn Forte, soprano, singing Barber’s Knoxville: Summer of 1915
- Hyeeji Kim, piano, playing Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No.3 in c minor, mvmt. 1
- Cameron Longabaugh, saxophone, performing Tomasi’s Concerto pour saxophone et orchestre, mvmt. 1
- Joseph Okell, tenor, singing from Bizet’s Carmen: “La fleur que tu m’avais jetée”
- Sonja Wangensteen, harp, playing Reinecke’s Harp Concerto in e minor, mvmt. 1
- Sarah Wright, violin, playing Brahms’ Concerto in D Major, mvmt. 3
- Anna Christofaro, voice, singing from Braunfels’ Die Voegel: “Ach! Liebwerte Freunde gegrusst”
- Jeehoon Kim, voice, singing from Verdi’s Rigoletto: “Cortiginia vil razza dannata”
- Salam Murtada, piano, playing Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 3, mvmt. 1
- Minhee Park, piano, playing Mozart’s Concerto in E-flat Major, No.9, mvmt. 1
Please send an e-mail to our MCAC coordinator if you would like to receive announcements about future contests. You can reach Julie Pronovici at email@example.com or (763) 535-9824.
The 20th Annual MCAC competition is expected to be in November 2017. For reference, here is this year’s application form with the full contest rules.
To become an MCAC donor:
Donations to Kenwood Symphony Orchestra can be sent to our mailing address:
P.O. Box 19591
Minneapolis, MN 55419
You can also donate on-line via GiveMN, a collaborative venture to transform philanthropy in Minnesota..